jueves, 21 de abril de 2022

Story - Bad money management.

 Stephie doesn't know the money.

Stephie was a girl who at 18 years old had no idea how she could use money in the right way, so one day she wanted to start working, then her aunt helped her, because she had a restaurant and could give her work. Thanks to that, Stephie began to earn monthly money, she had never managed her own money so she began to spend it very quickly, buying unnecessary things, she lived beyond her means. 


The months went by and Stephie did not know how to make the money last for the whole month, she didn't know where the money went, so she came up with the great idea of ​​getting a credit card, so that she could continue shopping with no problem.


Stephie was now happier than ever, she thought that she could buy and then pay without any problem, however, with the passage of time more and more bills arrived and more bills to pay, the moment came when Stephie lived paycheck to paycheck. 



and this made her desperate, because it was useless for her to be paying and not buying, so she decided to buy more things and stop paying the credit card, which was a serious mistake, she realized that she was drowning in debt, finally , could not buy anything again, because he had to pay the debt plus interest otherwise they could seize his house.


Stephie managed to pay off her debts but it took many years, and she learned to better manage the money she earned, it was a great lesson.


1 comentario:

  1. I think that your story happens very often in the lives of young people in Colombia because the dreams that we have are: if I had money - I would buy a car, a house, clothes and many other things.
    I would like to say that if we are cautious about what we want and how we spend our money, we can put it to good use and in this way save to buy what we dream about.

    ResponderEliminar

FUTURE PERFECT.

 1. By the end of this year I will have done a lot of exercise in the gym. 💪 2. By November I will have traveled to Cartagena with my boyfr...