I usually think very well what decision to make when I am undecided, however, there have been times where making mistakes is my specialty when I have to choose between one thing or the other, lately, I have had regrets that I will never forget and I will tell you what they were.
I am a manicurist, so I usually buy nail polish continuously to have a wide variety of colors, but that day I completely forgot that I already had the same color 馃槱馃槱 and that it was not much requested by my clients, when I got home I saw it and yes, they were the same 馃槶馃槶馃槶,so I regretted having bought it, I wish I had bought a different color polish and I wish I hadn't bought that polish, so I wouldn't have to wait a long time to can use it.
On another occasion, my mother invited me to dinner because it was my birthday 馃巵馃巿馃巶, I accepted and when we arrived at the restaurant, I ordered a new meal for me馃槑, I had never eat it but I wanted to try it, so I ordered paella, when the meal arrived at my table, I started to eat and honestly, I didn't like it馃槓馃槙, I couldn't eat it and I regret it 馃憥, I think that I should have ordered a known food to be able to enjoy my dinner.
When I was 18 years old, I wanted to buy some long high-heeled boots 馃憿, the model I was looking for was not easy to find, so after going through various sites for hours I resigned myself and bought totally different ones 馃槙 but that I had also liked 馃憤, when I went out the store and back home, I saw the boots that I wanted with the exact model 馃槶馃槶, so it caused me remorse but there was nothing to do, if only I had searched a little more, I would wear my dream boots and I would be happier with my outfits.
These are my three worst regrets, I hope you had fun reading, thanks for visiting my blog. 馃挏馃挏




The last story you tell makes me very sad, if only I had walked a little more, but unfortunately repentance does not change things. Do you feel that thanks to these mistakes you have changed when it comes to buying?
ResponderEliminarYes, now I try to find what I want very well, I don't care if it takes me a little more time hehe.
EliminarThe same thing happened to me with boots, and it's sad because money is lost by not wearing them constantly, however, you learn from those mistakes. Have you improved when it comes to buying so you don't feel remorse later?
ResponderEliminarYes, now I try to think very well about what I am going to buy and be sure if it is what I want.
Eliminaryour stories are very funny and interesting I like them a lot, I remembered once that my mom bought me some boots at the time I loved them, but I think the saleswoman sold me a boot of a different size than mine so from then on I couldn't use them. Do you think before you buy anything now?
ResponderEliminarYes, now I think about buying what I'm looking for and I try to find something that I don't have in common in my house haha
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarIt is interesting to know that we have all made mistakes in clothing or food choices. How could you recommend me not to make so many mistakes when buying a product?
ResponderEliminarI think that Paella is awesome hahaha but if you didn't like it it's ok, there is plenty of mediterranian dishes that you can taste.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarIf only you had enjoyed the paella, you would've had a better experience about Spanish gastronomy :')
ResponderEliminarI wish my mother had invited me to dinner in another restaurant, because I didn’t like it.馃
ResponderEliminarYour stories are very interesting, very similar regret situations have happened to me, I wish I had thought better before buying something, and I think you would also wish the same. You should have been more attentive. Do you think that now you do your shopping being more careful or thinking it through?
ResponderEliminarIf only you had had a list with the colors thta you had, yopu hadn't waste the money for the duplicated color.
ResponderEliminar